Cloud accounting offers many benefits over the traditional software model.
- You don’t need to worry about technical issues. As the software is stored on the cloud (i.e. internet), you never have to worry about your computer crashing or getting a virus.
- You don’t need to worry about software upgrades. Quickbooks Online takes care of all upgrades and security patches for you. Your software is always up to date.
- Your data is secure. You don’t have to worry about safeguarding your data from hackers – Quickbooks Online takes care of that. Your data is very securely stored and encrypted with 128-bit technology (the same used by online banking). You also never have to worry about backing up your data – Quickbooks Online takes care of that too.
- You are no longer chained to your desk. Because you can access your books anywhere that you have an internet connection, you can work from your home, car, boat, plane, a beach in the Caribbean, your mother-in-laws’s house, the local Starbucks, or wherever tickles your fancy. You can even access your data from your phone
- Similarly we are no longer chained to your desk. We can access your data and do your books from wherever we happen to be as well. You are not paying us to drive to your office, you don’t need to worry about finding us a desk to work at. And you don’t need to waste your time coming to our office.
- Your information is at your fingertips – literally. You can see your favourite reports instantly from wherever you are, even on your phone. Need to know right now which customer has not yet paid you – it’s there. Need to see if you have paid that bill yet? The answer is one click away. Love to watch your income grow each month on a graph that’s blue? We can do that.
- Cloud accounting is also paperless. Think of all the trees your are saving.
- And, probably most important for you – it’s far more economical than traditional software. You know exactly what your monthly cost is, and never have to worry about unexpected expenses like hardware breakdowns or outdated unsupported software.